Spring is the season that gives most of the world a strange desire to grab the all-purpose spray and scrub down the house. We clean. We cleanse. It’s a chance to start fresh.
A good spring clean does great things for you and your family: it can boost your productivity levels, it controls allergens in your home, and of course, the happiness of a clean, fresh home is immeasurable!
We like to keep our homes healthy with not only a great clean every season but also by using all-natural cleaning solutions. There are multiple benefits to cleaning green, like reducing the release of chemicals in your home and environment, protecting your family and pets from toxins, and developing a better understanding of each ingredient and it’s use.
So, this year, to welcome this wondrous season, we want to share our favorite all-natural solutions for cleaning. We’re getting back to basics, so let us know what you think!
Wipe down the kitchen benches, the table tops, and desks.
1. Pour vinegar and water into Come Clean spray bottle.
2. Use the insert-able reamer to juice the half lemon directly into the bottle.
3. Remove the reamer, twist on the top and spray away!
**Additional suggestion – a couple drops of lemon essential oil will add that super-fresh scent to your mix.
Window woes, be gone! Streaks, no more! This glass cleaner will keep the windows to your house clean so the windows to your soul can see out of them.
1. Combine all ingredients in a Come Clean spray bottle, and shake.
2. For best use – spray on your Sustainable Swipe first, then wipe down glass.
Spray to refresh your home (and your mind) with this sweet-scented room spray.
1. Shake all the ingredients in the Come Clean spray bottle, and spray in the air to freshen up a room.
This is an easy, natural, no-mix recipe for the oven and rust stains. Stay away from marble or
1. Dip the lemon into the borax and scrub surface.
2. Rinse off using a wet Clean Again.
It’s as easy as spray, wipe, shower.
1. Shake ingredients in a Come Clean spray bottle.
2. Spray on shower walls and tub.
3. Leave for 3-5 minutes.
4. For deeper cleaning, you can wipe down using a microfiber cloth. (Try ours!)
Keep wood shining and clean with this little concoction.
1. Mix water and vinegar in Come Clean spray bottle.
2. Add olive oil and shake.
3. Add tea tree oil – add slowly, to adjust the strength of the scent.
Now that you’ve got a clean home, maybe you’re ready to feel fresh too? Stay tuned – we’ll be sharing our favorite Spring Cleansing recipes soon!
Let us know what you think, and be sure to tag us on Instagram @fullcirclehomellc with your own DIY recipes and cleaning tips!