COMPOSTABLE ZIPPER BAGS
- Leak resistant, resealable, fridge and freezer safe
- Made with plants (PLA & PBAT) that break down into carbon and water
- Meets internationally-recognized standards to safely biodegrade in municipal or commercial composting facilities
- 6.5in x 5.9in | 16.5cm x 14.9cm | 25 bags per box
- Ideal for peanut butter and jelly, turkey and cheese, hummus and veggie—whichever sandwich tickles your fancy! Not hungry? These are perfect travel and home organization companions, too.
You May Also Need...
The average household uses up to 500 plastic zipper bags a year.
- Fridge & freezer safe to keep food fresher longer
- Extra strong zippers for a leak resistant seal
- Plant-based compostable plastic (PLA & PBAT)
Zipper bags are successful for a reason: they work well, they’re convenient, and when you’re done, you just throw them away. But this convenience takes a toll on the environment because plastic bags never break down. These do, they become earth.
- sandwich bags
Holds stuff well locks well.. a bit hard to open for me sometimes but it does the job well!
I love these! I use these in my kid's lunchbox for snacks.
Great snack holder
These are great for children's snack foods,herbs,nuts odds and ends too. They have a tight seal and a nice feel to them.
Handy little bags for multiple uses
Bags are great for storing leftovers, snacks, sandwiches, etc. and can be tossed in the compost bin/bag as is. I reuse mine for compostable items when my regular compost pail is full. These are nice “middle ground” between the usual Ziplock sandwich bags (not compostable) and the reusable/washable silicon bags/sleeves. A little pricey but still worth it.
??meaning?? sandwich bags???
They are excellent which is why I bought so many to give as gifts. And along with being compostable they don’t “sweat”. Thank you.