COMPOSTABLE ZIPPER BAGS
- Extra strong, resealable, leak resistant, and fridge and freezer safe
- Made with plants (PLA & PBAT) that break down into carbon and water
- Meets internationally-recognized standards to safely biodegrade in municipal or commercial composting facilities
- 10.5in x 10.8in | 26.8cm x 27.3cm | 15 bags per box
- Ideal for meat, vegetables, fruit, school supplies, knickknacks, cosmetics, craft supplies—nearly everything!
You May Also Need...
The average household uses up to 500 plastic zipper bags a year.
- Fridge & freezer safe to keep food fresher longer
- Extra strong zippers for a leak resistant seal
- Plant-based compostable plastic (PLA & PBAT)
Whether filled with craft supplies or leftover culinary creations, these strong, durable, freezer- or fridge-ready bags have your back. And they have our planet’s back, too. Once their storage duties are over, they’ll break down into good-for-earth components, not microplastics.
- compost bin
These are great bags to freeze foods in. They are sturdy and never rip. Even though they are compostable, I have been able to use them multiple times when storing dry goods in them. I have not tried to wash one that had frozen foods in it, but they seem like they might hold up for a few washings.
Happy so far. Tight seal
I have always felt so guilty using plastic baggies. I love having one that I can feel good about. The zip closure is a bit tight - I have to use my fingernail to open the baggie, but otherwise the bags are great!
I use a lot of zipper bags and was looking for something that it better for the environment. I don't like the reusable bags because they are more work, just like washing dishes. Lol. I was glad to get these compostable bags. They are sturdy and just as functional as plastic or reusable bags. Thanks Full Circle for this environmentally safe product!
Most needed size
These are really nice. I use this size the most.Nice heavy feel,good seal and great size for all types of foods (or workshop/crafts).
Great alternative to plastic baggies
These bags are awesome! I've used them to store various items in the fridge and freezer and so far they've held up very well. They are thick and very sturdy and don't seem to leak or let out smells. I am working towards cutting out single-use plastic as much as I can, even the compostable kind. But when I'm in a pinch, I feel better reaching for these, hoping they will decompose in my city's compost facility vs. rotting in a landfill and doing even more harm to the environment.
These compostable bags are IT. I will truly never own another another brand of disposable bag. The for good bags are so sturdy - I’m so impressed! 5 stars for sure!