- Our Food Wrap has high-performance stretch, tight cling, in perforated squares for easy use & made with plants (PLA & PBAT) that break down into carbon and water. 100sq ft (9.3㎡) | 11.8” x 101.7’ (30cm x 31m)
- Our Parchment Paper reusable, microwave, and oven safe (up to 428℉ and 220℃) & made with sustainable FSC Certified paper, coated with chlorine free, non-toxic silicone. 70sq ft (6.5㎡) | 13” x 65’ (33cm x 19.8m)
- Our Zipper Bags are extra strong, resealable, leak resistant, and fridge and freezer safe & made with plants (PLA & PBAT) that break down into carbon and water. 10.5in x 10.8in | 26.8cm x 27.3cm | 15 bags per box
- Ideal for use baking use the Parchment Paper for all types of bakeware, Food Wrap to keep you baked goods & leftovers fresh and Gallon Zipper Bags to store it all in!
Our paper is free from bleach and chlorine, unlike most conventional brands & our wrap can break down into carbon and water, leaving no trace of microplastics.
- Unbleached and Chlorine Free
- Microwave and oven safe to 428F/220C
- Coated with non-toxic silicone
- FSC Certified Paper
When you can almost taste that warm, melty goodness, no time can be spared. So we found a trick to better baking: parchment paper. They’re ready to go whenever your dough is. You can use them again and again—and never have to worry about toxins or chlorine bleach. When you want something to cling to metal, glass, plastic, or food itself—but not cling to a landfill for thousands of years—these are your leftover legends. They stretch, cling, protect, and preserve. And then they compost to become carbon and water.