- Perfect for everyday dishwashing or scrubbing surfaces clean. Safe on non-stick too!
- 100% plant-based and made from coconut and natural latex.
- Zero waste = completely biodegradable or compostable at end of life. (Including packaging!) Nothing gets sent to the landfill.
- Plastic-free packaging.
- Set of 2 Scour Pads
- 3.54" x 5.51" x .2" | 8.99cm x 13.99cm x .5cm
By bonding together coconut husk and natural latex, we’ve created the perfect scour pad for everyday dishwashing, wiping down surfaces, and scrubbing your non-stick pots and pans.
• Coconut husk
•100% natural latex bonding
Living a zero-waste lifestyle isn’t for everyone, but our Zero Waste Collection is a great place to start. Made from natural materials, Zero by Full Circle allows you to swap out your sink-side favorites with products that are completely zero waste, without sacrificing function.
We’re honored to be in your home, and promise to make ourselves useful. Not to mention sustainable, reusable, recycled and recyclable, even shareable, compostable, and occasionally huggable. Because we’re totally committed to the home you live in, and the one we live on.
• To Clean: Wash with warm soapy water, lay flat to dry
• To Dispose: Place in your compost
- food stains
- cooking pans
These are great!
These really surprised me with how well they work. They are great for scrubbing dishes and removing stuck on food. They will likely be my go to replacement for the plastic option I used to use.
These were perfect to use to clean any of the tougher food stains on my cooking pans, huge plus that they are biodegradable
new cleaning staple!
I use these everyday, they work so well to clean up food on my countertop and any food stuck on the stove plus using them on my pots for those tough foods to remove.
These are great sponges for every day scrubbing. I use them so frequently I've worn a few holes in them. They're a lot thinner than I expected, but are great scrubbing sponges and help me get all of my dishes clean, even stuff I left in the sink over night.