- Perfect for scrubbing tough messes off dishes and hard surfaces
- 100% plant-based and made from coconut husk and jute
- Zero waste = completely biodegradable or compostable at end of life. (Including packaging!) Nothing gets sent to the landfill.
- Plastic-free packaging
- 3.54" x 1.97" x 1.97" | 8.99cm x 5.00cm x 5.00cm
Made from coconut husk and jute, this zero waste dish brush is perfect for scrubbing tough messes off ceramic, stainless steel, and glass! Use the built in loop to hang dry.
Living a zero-waste lifestyle isn’t for everyone, but our Zero Waste Collection is a great place to start. Made from natural materials, Zero by Full Circle allows you to swap out your sink-side favorites with products that are completely zero waste, without sacrificing function.
We’re honored to be in your home, and promise to make ourselves useful. Not to mention sustainable, reusable, recycled and recyclable, even shareable, compostable, and occasionally huggable. Because we’re totally committed to the home you live in, and the one we live on.
• To Clean: Wash with warm water, hang dry.
• To Dispose: Place in your compost
Great product that’s eco fri
Excellent. Easy to use and I can put it in composter at the end of its life and not in the landfill.
This works pretty well but I was initially out off by the natural appearance which included some larger pieces of husk in the bristle. I have also had some bristles come loose with hard scrubbing.