COMPOSTABLE TRASH BAGS
- Strong, resistant to leaks and tears, perfect for food scraps
- Made with plants (PLA & PBAT) that break down into carbon and water
- Certified by BPI to rapidly compost in municipal or commercial composting facilities
- Fits 3 gallon cans | 25 bags per box
- Ideal for use in small trash cans or for food scrap or organic waste collection—they’re a perfect fit for most countertop and under cabinet containers!
Our food scrap bags break down into carbon and water, leaving no trace of microplastics.
- Thicker than the leading plastic brand
- Tear & leak resistant
- Plant-based compostable plastic (PLA & PBAT)
- Star seal bottom for maximum strength
When it comes to collecting food scraps or organic waste, easy disposal is normally the first goal. The second? Not wasting plastic. These bags tackle both. They’re durable enough to store old soggy squash, but gently break down into carbon and water after being disposed of.
- drop off
- counter compost scraps
- grocery bags.
I haven’t used them yet as I am finishing up my last ones of a different kind.
Very useful bags
They’re easy to use and fairly strong. Perhaps a little large for a small family because it takes quite a bit of leavings to fill them.
Awesome compost bags
These are awesome compost bags. They don't leak at all and really seem to keep smells contained. I have to drive my compost to a local drop off and oftentimes have multiple bags piled up by the kitchen door on busy weeks where we cook a lot or don't have time to drop off as often as we'd like. This bag has sat with onions, banana peels, garlic heads, etc. for two to three days at a time with virtually no smell. I'm sure they'd last even longer, but I haven't braved the risk...I'm hooked!
I learned about these just when supermarkets are stopping the use of grocery bags.I use mine for my trash and didn't know what the alternative was going to be.These bags are perfect for me.Very nice feel to them,no **** odor like other bags,nice weight.Love them.