Makes: One 9x13” pan, about 24 brownies
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
A spin on the most popular campfire treat, these S’mores Brownies baked on our Sustainable and Non-toxic Parchment Paper are sure to get you in the summer spirit! With a graham cracker crust, fudgey center and melted marshmallow top, they’re the perfect sweet treat for any occasion.
For the graham cracker crust:
6 oz graham crackers
5 tbsp melted butter
1/4 tsp kosher salt
For the brownie layer:
11 oz dark chocolate, chopped
1 cup (226 g) unsalted butter, cubed
1 cup (125 g) all purpose flour
1 tsp kosher salt
6 tbsp cocoa powder, sifted
1 cup (200 g) granulated sugar
1 cup (213 g) brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
10 oz large marshmallows (one bag)
1 cup miniature marshmallows
1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
1. Line a 9x13” baking dish with For Good Parchment Paper and preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Place the graham crackers in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until broken down into fine
crumbs. Add the salt and the melted butter, and pulse again 2-3 times, until everything is moistened.
3. Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and firmly press it into an even layer on the bottom of the pan. Transfer to the fridge to chill while you prepare the brownies.
4. Combine chopped chocolate and cubed butter in a large, heatproof bowl. Set the bowl on top of a pot of simmering water and cook, stirring frequently, until the chocolate and butter are
completely melted. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
5. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together flour, salt, and cocoa powder. Set aside.
6. Add the sugar and the brown sugar to the bowl with the chocolate and whisk to combine.
7. Add two of the eggs, whisk until smooth, and then add the remaining three eggs along with the
vanilla. Whisk again until the batter is smooth and homogenized.
8. Add the dry ingredients and gently fold using a rubber spatula until no dry spots remain. Pour the brownie batter over the graham cracker crust and smooth into an even layer.
9. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the center is set and the edges are crisp. Let cool completely in the pan.
10. Just before you are ready to serve, smear the surface of the brownies with a thin layer of marshmallow fluff. Arrange the large and small marshmallows on top until the entire surface is covered.
11. Place the marshmallow-topped brownies under the broiler for 2-3 minutes, until the marshmallows are melted and the tops are golden brown.
12. Grab the edges of the parchment paper and gently lift the brownies from the pan. Slice and serve.
RECIPE BY: ANNA RAMIZ @GATHEREDATMYTABLE