Prep Time: 15 minutes
Summer doesn’t have to end with this Summer Salad using our Peel Good Peeler Collection of interchangeable Serrated, Julienne, and Straight blades! When you’re done peeling, remove the peeler heads and place them in the dishwasher for an easy cleanup.
For the vinaigrette:
1 tsp whole grain mustard
1 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
½ tsp kosher salt
¼ tsp ground black pepper
3 tbsp red wine vinegar
¼ cup olive oil
For the salad:
2 large ripe peaches
3 large tomatoes
¼ of an English cucumber
5-6 fresh mint leaves
5-6 fresh basil leaves
- To make the vinaigrette, combine all ingredients in a jar. Seal and shake vigorously until emulsified. Set aside.
- Use the Full Circle Serrated Blade Vegetable Peeler to peel the skins off of the peaches and tomatoes. Cut the tomatoes into thick slices and the peaches into wedges.
- Use the Full Circle Julienne Blade Vegetable Peeler to shave the cucumber into matchsticks.
- Arrange peaches and tomatoes in a single layer on a serving plate. Sprinkle or place the cucumber matchsticks on the peaches and tomatoes.
- Tear the fresh mint and basil leaves and sprinkle over the salad.
- Use the Full Circle Straight Blade Vegetable Peelerto shave thin pieces of parmesan cheese from the block and sprinkle shaved parmesan over the salad. Drizzle the herb vinaigrette over the top and serve immediately.
RECIPE BY: ANNA RAMIZ @GATHEREDATMYTABLE