Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
This no mayo Roasted Potato Salad baked on our Sustainable Parchment Paper is the perfect vegan friendly summer side recipe. It's easy to make and deliciously crowd-pleasing, making it a great addition to your next outdoor celebration. It’s also easily stored with our Compostable Clear Wrap.
1 lb baby potatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
3/4 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/3 cup fresh tender mixed herbs (basil, parsley, dill, chives)
For the dijon shallot vinaigrette:
1/2 of a small shallot, finely diced
1 clove of garlic, grated
2 tbsp dijon mustard
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 tsp of maple syrup
Juice of one lemon
1/3 cup olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F and line a rimmed sheet pan with For Good Parchment Paper.
2. Place potatoes in a large bowl, along with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat and then spread potatoes in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet. Roast for 35-40 minutes, until potatoes are fork-tender.
3. Let the potatoes cool slightly and use the bottom of a drinking glass to gently smash them. Return to the oven for about 5 minutes, just to crisp the edges. Cool.
4. While the potatoes are cooling, make the dressing. Place the shallots, garlic, dijon, salt, pepper, maple syrup, and lemon juice in a large bowl. Whisk until smooth. While continuing to whisk, gradually stream in the olive oil until emulsified. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
5. Add the cooled, smashed potatoes to the bowl with the vinaigrette, along with the chopped fresh herbs. Stir to combine and serve either warm or at room temperature.
RECIPE BY: ANNA RAMIZ @GATHEREDATMYTABLE