Cucumber Lime Agua Fresca
Makes: 5-6 cups
Prep Time: 10 minutes
This refreshing Cucumber Lime Agua Fresca made using our Peel Good Straight Blade Peeler is perfect for hosting and takes only 10 minutes to make. Cleanup is just as easy with the removable peeler head that can be placed directly in the dishwasher.
4 Persian cucumbers
3 sprigs of fresh mint
1/3 cup granulated sugar
3 tbsp honey
4 cups cold water, divided
Pinch of salt
- Cut cucumbers and limes into quarters and tear the mint leaves from the stems.
- Combine cucumbers, limes, mint leaves, sugar, honey, pinch of a salt, and two cups of cold water in a blender.
- Blend on high speed until everything is smooth and liquified. Strain the mixture through a sieve into a large pitcher.
- Stir in the remaining two cups of cold water and pour over ice to serve.
- Use a Full Circle Straight Blade Vegetable Peeler to peel strips of lime zest and ribbons of cucumber for garnish.
RECIPE BY: ANNA RAMIZ @GATHEREDATMYTABLE