STASH & BRANCH OUT
- The countertop duo you need to upgrade your dish washing duties
- Modular design shifts as needed to custom-fit your personal sink scrubbers & supplies
- Compact proportions sized for ultimate space-saving organization and includes everything you need to tackle dirty dishes with ease
- Ribbed ceramic base raises bottles and dish rags to keep them high and dry
- Stash Dimensions: 7.87" x 4.24" x 4.25" | 20cm x 10.76cm x 10.79cm
- Branch Out Dimensions: 14.1" x 6.7” x 6.7” | 35.6cm x 17cm x 17cm
You May Also Need...
Meet the game-changing, space-saving storage system for your sink and countertops. A streamlined, low profile tray and caddy design make the Stash Sink Caddy ceramic sink system your go-to for functional, flexible style. The days of playing Jenga with your dish rack are over. This upright drying rack was designed for those awkward items that end up piled on top of each other just begging to fall over. And it’s perfect for your dishcloths too. Its seven strong rotating arms can hold heavy items like glass water bottles and its compact design means it doesn’t crowd your countertop. Game changed.
Included is the Stash Modular Ceramic Sinkside Organizer and Branch Out Upright Drying Rack for the perfect set to optimize wash and dry!
Ceramic, Bamboo, Recycled plastic
Unique materials that reduce waste are great for the earth but when they're not treated with harmful chemicals, they're even better. A versatile countertop saver, the Branch Out has a variety of different length arms that can rotate independently to give you plenty of room to hang even the most cumbersome of your kitchen accessories.
We’re honored to be in your home, and promise to make ourselves useful. Not to mention sustainable, reusable, recycled and recyclable, even shareable, compostable, and occasionally huggable. Because we’re totally committed to the home you live in, and the one we live on.
Dishwasher Safe (Stash): The Stash is safe in the top rack of your dishwasher. Keep the others in tip top shape by hand washing with warm water and allow to dry completely.
Hand Wash (Branch Out): Wash with warm soapy water.