Makes: 12 eggs
Prep Time: 20 minutes
1 cup creamy peanut butter
3 tbsp maple syrup
1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup + 1 tbsp almond flour
6 oz dark chocolate, chopped
1 tsp coconut oil
- In a large bowl, whisk together peanut butter, maple syrup, 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, kosher salt, vanilla extract, and almond flour until smooth.
- Scoop into dollops 2 tsp in size and place on a sheet pan lined with For Good Parchment Paper. Gently shape each round into an egg-shape and return to the tray. Chill for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine chocolate and coconut oil in a bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until melted.
- Dip each peanut butter egg into the melted chocolate until completely coated, letting the excess drip off. Transfer back to the parchment-lined sheet tray. Repeat until all of the eggs are covered in chocolate. Transfer to the freezer for 30 minutes until set.
- Store any extra in a sealed container in the freezer.