Recipe: Buffalo Cauliflower with Homemade Ranch
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Looking for a delicious recipe for Super Bowl Sunday?
Try these Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Bites with Homemade Ranch - they're sure to be a crowd-pleaser and are made using our non-toxic and sustainable Parchment paper.
1/2 cup cashews, soaked for 4 hours and drained
1/4 cup water
Juice of one large lemon
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp Dijon mustard
3/4 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
1 head cauliflower
3/4 cup flour
1 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
1 cup water
1/2 cup vegan buffalo sauce
To make the ranch:
- Combine soaked cashews, water, lemon juice, olive oil, dijon mustard, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a high speed blender.
- Blend on high until very smooth and everything is well combined, adding one or two tablespoons more of water to loosen if needed.
- Transfer the ranch to a small bowl and stir in fresh herbs. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
To make the buffalo cauliflower:
- Preheat the oven to 400° F and line a rimmed sheet pan with a sheet of For Good parchment paper.
- Chop the cauliflower into large florets.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, paprika, and garlic powder. Add the water and whisk to form a thin batter. Dip each of the florets in the batter, coating completely. Remove from the batter and transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, flipping the florets halfway through the baking time, until the edges are browned and cauliflower is crispy.
- Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl with the buffalo sauce and stir gently to coat. Serve with vegan ranch.