Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Prep Time: 15 minutes
1 lb fresh strawberries
6 oz dark chocolate
3 oz white chocolate
1. Rinse the strawberries and pat them dry.
2. Place a piece of For Good parchment paper on a clean work surface.
3. In a deep bowl, melt the dark chocolate in the microwave in 30-second increments, stirring occasionally, until melted.
4. Dip each strawberry into the melted chocolate, coating on all sides and then transfer the parchment paper. Let set for 10-15 minutes, until the chocolate is dry.
5. Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate in the same way as the dark chocolate. Pour the melted white chocolate in a For Good Sandwich Size Bag and snip the end off of one corner.
6. Using the sandwich bag as a piping bag, drizzle the white chocolate over the chocolate covered strawberries. Let the chocolate set completely before serving.