Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
These Sheet Pan Nachos baked on our sustainable and non-toxic parchment paper are the perfect crowd-pleaser! They’re so easy to make and loaded with beans, cheese, pico de gallo and more!
For the pico de gallo:
1 large tomato, diced, seeds removed
1/2 of a red onion, diced
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
Juice of 1/2 of a lime
1/4 tsp kosher salt
For the nachos:
2 tbsp olive oil
2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
1/2 of a red onion, thinly sliced
1/2 tsp kosher salt
6 oz tortilla chips
1 (14 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
8 oz shredded Colby Jack cheese
1/3 cup salsa
1/4 cup sour cream
1/3 cup fresh cilantro
1 avocado, cubed
1 lime, cut into wedges
- To make the pico de gallo, stir together all ingredients and place in the refrigerator while you make the nachos.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the sliced bell peppers, sliced onion, and salt. Cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring frequently, until peppers and onions are soft and the edges are slightly charred.
- Preheat the oven to 400° F and line a rimmed sheet pan with For Good Non-Toxic Parchment Paper.
- Arrange tortilla chips in an even layer on the pan and top with half of the shredded cheese. Spoon black beans over the chips, followed by the sautéed peppers and onions. Top with the remaining cheese and bake for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the edges of the chips are golden brown.
- Remove nachos from the oven and top with salsa, sour cream, pico de gallo, avocado, cilantro, and any other desired toppings. Serve with extra salsa and lime wedges.
RECIPE BY: ANNA RAMIZ @GATHEREDATMYTABLE