Try these baked Zucchini Fries next time you’re craving fries! They’re perfectly crispy, flavorful and only take 30 minutes baked on our sustainable Parchment Paper. Serve them as an appetizer or as a side with your favorite sauce!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
2 large zucchini
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
1 1/2 tsp kosher salt, divided
3/4 tsp black pepper, divided
1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 425° F and line a rimmed baking sheet with a sheet of For Good Parchment Paper.
- Cut the zucchini into matchsticks about 1/2” thick and about 3” long. Pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Place the flour in a shallow bowl and season with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- Beat the eggs in another bowl and season with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- In another shallow bowl, combine breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, remaining 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Working in batches, dredge each of the zucchini fries in flour, then dip in the egg, and then coat in the breadcrumbs. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Spray the tops of the fries with cooking spray and bake for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, carefully flip each zucchini fry and bake for another 10 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.